"And he turned around, and when he saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. And two she-bears came out of the woods and tore forty-two of the boys." (2 Kings 2:24).

Don't mess with a man of God :)

12/23/10

Nirvana


There is something about the utter stillness of these intimate moments

I am thrust into a newborn sweetness that I hold my breath to savour

To feel You gently stir as you lay beside me touching the air I breathe

Composing my soul into a burning joy until I am compelled to weep

For the thousands of uphills I've crawled with blood gushing limbs

Never have I felt this divine, all encompassing shuddering love

While burying my face into the warmth of Your very Being

I pray You take my life away and just let me stay here

In Your arms, within Your sanctity of peace

To let me rest until time ceases to exist

1 comment: