"And he turned around, and when he saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. And two she-bears came out of the woods and tore forty-two of the boys." (2 Kings 2:24).

Don't mess with a man of God :)

1/1/11

Romancer






Left my fear by the side of the road. Hear You speak and won't let go. Fall to my knees as I lift my hands to pray. Got every reason to be here again. Father's love that draws me in. All my eyes wanna see is a glimpse of You...



...You hold the universe.
You hold every one of us.
- (Hillsong)



I am standing on the shore, digging my toes into the velvet sheet of sand beneath my skin, gazing at the thunderous, majestic waves roaring before me. Boundless, beautiful and beaming of Him. In and out, the ebbing waves never sleep, ushering to the shore ripples and splutters of foam, daring towards me like a million white galloping stallions.
Everywhere I look, the beauty of His handiwork bellows out His love for us. He's been pursuing us all along. Romancing us with overarching sunsets, shooting stars, glimmering seas and towering mountains. Nature cries out His royal architecture. We are encompassed and sealed by an out pour of the transcendent affection He lavishes us with.
Who are we, for Him to even notice us? I cannot fathom it.
Jesus, the Creator of this universe, pursues us.





No comments:

Post a Comment